The Agiopaulitiko glebe of the Holy Monastery of Xiropotamos is located west of Sarti, next to the church of the Zoodochos Pigi, where the first families lived when they came from Lavrio.
Built in 1907, it functioned as a monastery and, for some years, hosted the first families who came from Lavrio to live in the area. These families created the village of Sarti.
Today the main building of the monastery is preserved, where on the first floor were 7 rooms and guest rooms, cells and a reception room, as well as a kitchen. On the second floor, the rooms are the same as on the first floor, and the ceiling has a wood-carved decor.